Ticker

Header Ads Widget

PATIENCE


patience - Everythinggospelmedia.blogspot.com



I was asked to lit fire outside. When I got to where the coal was,I couldn't track down lamp oil to make the fire,so I needed to search for containers and sticks to make fire with. Which obviously I wasn't ready for that morning however, I had to. Then, I started to make fire with the piece of containers I could find and woods too. I attempted severally to get this fire going yet it was being difficult combined with the breeze and I needed this fire to come up fast yet It appeared to be disappointing and I was starting to grumble within me and out of resentment I nearly got my finger burnt. I continued and with a little assistance I made it happen and hurled a sigh of relief...

Over this,I got something,we desire to finish things so quickly, we want to secure a lot of abundance inside a brief timeframe.
We are shooting and it's appearing to be disappointing
What's more, now, we are becoming desperate and want to do desperate things.
Furthermore, tragically some get injured in this cycle.

GIVE IT TIME
The great individuals we see today didn't simply jump out from the air,
They Gave it PATIENCE!

I know you want to be used greatly by God
I understand you want to see that business blow
I get you want that Change of Job severely
I realize you want that Change of level seriously
However, do you have any idea about the fact that God wants to see you have those things more than you do😊

Just Give It Time
He is setting you up for the thing that's inevitably coming.
Notwithstanding desperation,run with patience.
In the place of persistence, build capacity.

Isaiah 66:8 says "Who has heard something like this? Who has seen things like this?
Will a land be brought into the world in one day?
Will a country be delivered in one moment?

He additionally assured us in his promise saying,"I know the plans I have for you,they are of good and not of evil,to give you an expected end..

God is setting you up for something BIG,but he expects you to adhere to the process. Try not to rush it!

In the event that everything simply changes the day you started would it's genuineness not be questioned?

In any case, when you adhere to the process,you give God the opportunity to deposit the things required for your rising. Then you will have a story to tell the more younger generation and when men see you they will say of a truth this is someone HELPED by God.

Hope this makes sense

Cheers

Post a Comment

0 Comments