Ticker

Header Ads Widget

Holy Ghost Power Up


holy ghost power up - Everythinggospelmedia.blogspot.com


I got myself occupied with this Particular game on my phone,it required so much concentration that any little interruption could make me crash and fall.
I needed more coins,marks and remunerates but as a sprinter it was getting boring,tiring,slow and dull to me until I saw the Power Ups side of the game.

The Power Ups jet empowers me to fly and earn more coins which is the primary focal point of the game..The other astonishing packages either multiplies my score,enables me accelerate or magnets the coins to my location. As a runner I really wanted these enhancers for a wonderful result ☺️. I got keen on the enhancers and ran with whichever I saw and the outcomes I got stunned me, what I struggled with while running on my own turned out to be significantly more simpler with the Power Up bundles and I became inspired by the game....

Then it struck me that this is what most Christians neglect to grab.
The Holy Ghost Power Up🎯

The issue is, we want to maintain our organizations without the Essence of God
We want to win that competition without the enhancement of God
We believe that relationship should function admirably without the Essence of God
We need to accomplish those lovely dreams/objectives without him

The Father has Power Up packages that will empower us run but, we should first include him in our choices.

How long would you like to run all alone?

Perhaps you have checked and you believe you have everything necessary to run that specific thing you need however, have you not heard that "the race isn't to the quick"

At the point when we include the Holy Spirit, he provides us ideas, gives guidance and we run quicker than our own strength would have. In fact we not just run we fly. No wonder the holy book says in Isaiah 40:31 "they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. they will mount up with wings like eagles......

Ever wondered why one Christian began a business and in the span of a year has such a lot of lovely outcomes to show while another has been on that specific business for 15years and doesn't have anything to show🤔

The Holy Spirit empowers us ride on wings and accomplish results/levels which you wouldn't even had envision inside a brief period of time. Just like the coin magnet, he magnets you with the perfect individuals and the right environment.....

Running this race on your own might wear you out. Align yourself with the Holy Spirit and let him Power You Up.

Hope this makes sense

Cheers




Post a Comment

0 Comments